WRECK DIVING COURSE ESSENTIALS
WRECK DIVING COURSE Components
The Wreck Diving consists of one (1) Weekend Trip
1 Weekend Trip
Wreck Diving will give you the ability to safely and comfortably plan and conduct dives beyond 18 meters, and is a prerequisite for some advanced training.
Minimum of 2 dives are required in order to to obtain certification.
The course trip will include everything from travel, accommodation, diving and food.
Departs every Friday Evening (around 6pm) and returns every Sunday Nights (Tioman Trip)
WHY LEARN THE WRECK DIVING COURSE
The SSI Wreck Diving Specialty Course gives you the knowledge necessary to safely and skillfully scuba dive above and around sunken wrecks.
- Explore the ocean’s best wrecks armed with the right skills and techniques.
- Learn about the most famous wreck dive sites.
- Earn the SSI Wreck Diving certification after program completion.
Day 1 (Friday)
- Meet at 13 York Hill
- Depart for Mersing Jetty via coach
- Rest stop
- Arrive at Mersing Jetty
- Depart for Tioman via ferry
Day 2 (Saturday)
- Arrive Tioman
- Check in Resort
- Breakfast & Briefing
- 1st Dive
- Lunch on board- Return to resort
- 2nd & 3rd Dive
- Dinner at resort, Log dives & debrief
Day 3 (Sunday)
- 4th & 5th Dive
- Lunch, Log dives & debrief
- Check out from resort & depart for Mersing Jetty via ferry
- Arrive Mersing Jetty
- Depart for Singapore via coach
- Arrive Singapore