Train to independently plan and conduct two-gas switch, multiple stop decompression dives using two-stage decompression gases to depths of 50 meters when using Air or 60 meters when using Normoxic Trimix (min 18% Oxygen content).
Complete the programme wearing a full Extended Range total diving system.
Technical Extended Range Essentials
Technical Extended Range Course qualifies you to dive to
- Depths up to 50m when using Air
- 60m when using Normoxic Trimix (min 18% Oxygen content)
- Two stage decompression gases will be used in the program.
The program can only be completed wearing a full Extended Range total diving system.
- Be At Least 18 Years of Age or Older
- Science of Diving Certification
- Diver Stress & Rescue Certification
- Extended Range or Full Cave Diving or Technical Wreck Diving Certification
- 70 logged Dives
- All Course Materials
- Online Theory Session
- 1 Pool Session
- 6 Open Water Scuba Dives
- Instructor Fees
- Certification Fees