The ocean is filled with fascinating and beautiful fish of every shape and size. This non-diving specialty program teaches you the skills and concepts required to identify the common families of Caribbean, Indo-Pacific, and Red Sea reef fish. You will earn the SSI Fish Identification Specialty certification after completing this program.
FISH IDENTIFICATION COURSE ESSENTIALS
- 1 Theory Class
- SSI Digital Material - Fish Identification
- Instructor Fees
- Certification with e-Card
- In this course, you will develop the knowledge and ability to recognize and identify common families of Caribbean, Indo-Paciﬁc, and Red Sea reef ﬁsh.
- You will learn how to look for characteristics, both morphological and behavioral, that will help you classify and identify all kinds of ﬁsh.
- You’ll be an expert in no time!
Fish Identification COURSE Components
The Fish Identification consists of one (1) Theory Class
1 Theory Class
This program will teach you the skills and concepts required to identify the common families of Caribbean, Indo-Pacific, and Red Sea reef fish.
1 Session: Wednesday (7pm)
Location: Gill Divers Pte. Ltd.
37 Hongkong Street, S059676
WHY LEARN THE Fish Identification COURSE
The SSI Fish Identification Specialty Course is a non-diving program that allows you to gain knowledge on how to recognize and identify different fish species.
- Ability to to identify the common families of Caribbean, Indo-Pacific, and Red Sea reef fish.
- Gain deeper understanding on how to protect different aquatic life.
- Earn the SSI Coral Identification Specialty certification upon program completion.
The fun doesn’t need to stop there! With just a little more training, you can go even further – imagine diving in underwater shipwrecks, with sharks, or becoming an underwater photographer! It s your chance to move to the next level in your diving adventures.