Coral reefs are the building blocks of many ocean ecosystems. This program teaches you the skills and concepts required to recognize and identify common families of coral species. You will earn the SSI Coral Identification Specialty certification after completing this program.
CORAL IDENTIFICATION COURSE ESSENTIALS
- 1 Theory Class
- SSI Digital Material - Coral Identification
- Instructor Fees
- Certification with e-Card
- General construction, difference and function of different corals.
- The reproduction of corals.
- The classification & identification of coral species.
- Corals in the Caribbean, the Indo Pacific and the Red Sea.
CORAL IDENTIFICATION COURSE Components
The Coral Identification consists of one (1) Theory Class
1 Theory Class
This program teaches you the skills and concepts required to recognize and identify common families of coral species.
1 Session: Wednesday (7pm)
Location: Gill Divers Pte. Ltd.
37 Hongkong Street, S059676
WHY LEARN THE CORAL IDENTIFICATION COURSE
The SSI Coral Identification Specialty Course imparts you the knowledge of recognizing and identifying common families of coral species.
- Learn strategies on how to identify the different coral species.
- Gain deeper understanding on why and how to preserve coral reefs.
- Earn the SSI Coral Identification Specialty certification upon program completion.
The fun doesn’t need to stop there! With just a little more training, you can go even further – imagine diving in underwater shipwrecks, with sharks, or becoming an underwater photographer! It s your chance to move to the next level in your diving adventures.