Of the myriad marine life of the oceans, sea turtles often strike us humans as one of the most fascinating and mysterious. In this this non-diving specialty program, we will look at the 7 species and how to identify them. We will also look at their role in the ecosystem and threats they face. You will earn the SSI Sea Turtle Ecology Specialty certification after completing this program.
SEA TURTLE ECOLOGY COURSE ESSENTIALS
- 1 Theory Class
- SSI Digital Material - Sea Turtle Ecology
- Instructor Fees
- Certification with e-Card
- In this course, you will learn about the 7 species of sea turtles.
- We will look at their ecology - the lifecycles, unique breeding and nesting habits, and challenges that sea turtles face, and how they are threatened.
SEA TURTLE ECOLOGY COURSE Components
The Sea Turtle Ecology consists of one (1) Theory Class
1 Theory Class
Sea Turtle Ecology teaches you the skills and concepts required to recognize and identify common species of sea turtles, describes their history and role in marine ecosystems, and threats to their survival.
Location: Gill Divers Pte. Ltd.
37 Hongkong Street, S059676
WHY LEARN THE SEA TURTLE ECOLOGY COURSE
The SSI Sea Turtle Ecology Specialty Course provides you the skills and knowledge needed to properly recognize and identify common species of sea turtles.
- Learn the differences between species of sea turtles to recognize and identify them rightly.
- Deeper understanding on sea turtle history, their role in marine ecosystems, and threats to their survival.
- Knowledge on how to preserve and protect them.
- Earn the SSI Sea Turtle Ecology Specialty certification upon program completion.