Having good buoyancy is the hallmark of a good diver. Not only will improving your buoyancy improve the overall enjoyment of your dives, you will also be able to better protect the environment. So boost the buoyancy skills you’ve acquired in the Open Water Course and take it to the next level.
PERFECT BUOYANCY COURSE ESSENTIALS
- 1 Pool Session
- SSI Digital Material - Perfect Buoyancy
- Instructor Fees
- Certification with e-Card
- Equipment rental (Regulator, BCD, Wetsuit, Weightbelt, Weights)
- Soft Equipment rental (Mask, snorkel, fins)
PERFECT BUOYANCY COURSE Components
The SSI Perfect Buoyancy Course consists of one (1) pool session.
1 Practical Pool Session
The SSI Perfect Buoyancy Specialty course will assist you in obtaining the following:
- Increase your buoyancy control
- Improve your fin techniques
- Improve your breathing techniques
- Minimize your breathing gas consumption
- Move Effortlessly above the ocean floor
- 1 Session: Saturday (11am - 4pm)
- Pool sessions are held at Outram Secondary School.
WHY LEARN THE PERFECT BUOYANCY COURSE
The SSI Perfect Buoyancy course allows you to acquire the skills and techniques required to maximize your scuba diving experience It will also teach you to navigate underwater with comfort and get the most from your equipment.
- Use less energy without sacrificing power and control during the dive.
- Hover in different positions as easy as standing up straight when on land.
- Discover the strategies and techniques on how you can minimize your breathing gas consumption.
- Move with greater freedom during your dives.
- Earn the SSI Perfect Buoyancy Specialty certification.