Night diving is a positively exciting, thrilling and fascinating experience beyond imagination. Explore a whole new frontier armed with the right equipment and a powerful torch and uncover new mysteries and species hidden in the darkness of the water.
Night and Limited Visibility COURSE ESSENTIALS
- All Course Materials
- Online Learning
- 2 Open Water Scuba Dives
- Instructor Fees
- Certification Fees
- Night vs. Limited Visibility Diving
- Special Equipment
- Preparing For The Dive
- The Dive
- Descent/Ascent Without a Line
- Descent/Ascent with a Line (optional)
- Lost Buddy Procedure
- Neutral Buoyancy (optional)
- Staying with a Buddy (optional)
- Advanced Techniques
- Controlled Descent
- Free Ascent
- Compass Heading
- Free Descent
- Free Time
Night and Limited Visibility COURSE Components
The Night and Limited Visibility consists of one (1) Weekend Trip
1 Weekend Trip
Night Diving and Limited Visibility provides the skills and concepts required to safely and comfortably dive at night or in limited visibility conditions.
Minimum of 2 dives are required in order to to obtain certification.
The course trip will include everything from travel, accommodation, diving and food.
Departs every Friday Evening (around 6pm) and returns every Sunday Nights (Tioman Trip)
Day 1 (Friday)
- Meet at York Hill, 6.00pm
- Depart for Mersing Jetty via coach
- Rest stop
- Arrive at Mersing Jetty
- Depart for Tioman via ferry
Day 2 (Saturday)
- Arrive Tioman
- Check in Resort
- Breakfast & Briefing
- 1st Dive (Check out dive)
- Lunch on board
- 2nd & 3rd Dive (Deep Dive)
- Return to resort
- Night Dive
- Dinner at resort, Log dives & debrief
Day 3 (Sunday)
- 5th Dive (Dawn Dive)
- 6th Dive (Deep Dive)
- Lunch, Log dives & debrief
- Check out from resort & depart for Mersing Jetty via ferry
- Arrive Mersing Jetty
- Depart for Singapore via coach
- Arrive Singapore
WHY LEARN THE NIGHT AND LIMITED VISIBILITY COURSE
The SSI Night And Limited Visibility Specialty Course trains you with the skills and concepts necessary to navigate safely and comfortably underwater at night or in limited visibility.
- Master the skills and techniques required to navigate into the night and at depths with limited visibility.
- Learn right light-handling and use of specialized equipment.
- Knowledge on proper communication techniques with dive buddy.
- Opportunity to witness marine creatures that come out only at night.
- Earn the SSI Night Diving and Limited Visibility Specialty certification upon program completion.
The fun doesn’t need to stop there! With just a little more training, you can go even further – imagine diving in underwater shipwrecks, with sharks, or becoming an underwater photographer! It's your chance to move to the next level in your diving adventures.