This is the pinnacle of technical diving.
Here, you will use all the knowledge, skills, equipment and experience from all of your previous training and push your limits to the extreme.
There are two pathways; one takes you to 80 meters and the other to 100 meters using the same full Extended Range total diving system you mastered in previous programs. However, you will now use a minimum of three stages for decompression and travel gases.
SIGN UP FOR SSI HYPOXIC TRIMIX TODAY!
SSI HYPOXIC TRIMIX
Hypoxic Trimix Essentials
- Be At Least 18 Years of Age or Older
- Certified in Science of Diving Specialty, Diver Stress & Rescue, Technical Extended Range
- 100 logged Dives
- All Course Materials
- 1 Theory Session
- 1 Pool Session
- 6 Open Water Dives over 2 weekends
- Instructor Fees
- Certification Fees
Hypoxic Trimix Certification allows you to
- Dive up to 80 meters or 100 meters
- A minimum of three stages for decompression and travel gases will be used in the program
Hypoxic Trimix Course Components
1 Theory Session
1 Pool Session
2 Weekend Trips
Our theory and knowledge component is broken into two parts:
- Online independent study via SSI Online Learning
- Theory class
Using existing materials developed my SSI, you can now learn at your own pace. Giving you the time and space to internalise concepts and through examples and section reviews.
After which, there will be 1 theory session where an instructor will go through additional queries, actual application concepts and provide value-added knowledge to get you ready for the remaining of your course components.
1 Session: Thursday, 7pm – 10.30pm
Location: Gill Divers Shop, 37b Hongkong Street
WHY LEARN HYPOXIC TRIMIX
Taking the Hypoxic Trimix Course will ensure that you acquire the foundational skills and diving experience needed to be able to do technical dives and explore the vast unknowns.
- Immerse in an interactive training on the basic principles of scuba diving.
- Acquire a full understanding and knowledge in exploring the Oceans.
- Become an expert on foundational technical diving techniques and skills.
- Master the basics of safe and precise technical diving.
- Ability to do open water dives with a maximum depth of 80 or 100 meters.
- Advantage of joining a community of technical divers worldwide.
After certification, you will be able to dive anywhere in the world with a buddy up to a depth of 80 or 100m with decompression incurred.