Train to independently plan and conduct limited decompression dives to depths of 40 meters using nitrox mixtures of up to 50%. This is your ticket to explore parts of the oceans where not many have been before.
become a technical diver today
Entry level technical diving course, SSI Extended Range Nitrox Diving provides the fundamentals towards developing yourself to become a technical diving or a recreational diver with stronger knowledge towards scuba diving. Learn how to conduct safe decompression dives using a stage cylinder with nitrox mixes up to 50%, to depths of 40m. Or take the SSI Extended Range Nitrox Diving and SSI Extended Range Course.
SIGN UP FOR SSI EXTENDED RANGE NITROX TODAY!
SSI Extended Range Nitrox Diving
SSI XR Nitrox Diving and SSI XR
SSI Extended Range
Extended Range Nitrox Essentials
- Be At Least 16 Years of Age or Older
- Deep Diving Certification
- Enriched Air Nitrox 40% Certification
- 24 logged Dives
- All Course Materials
- 2 Theory Sessions
- 1 Pool Session
- 4 Open Water Dives
- Equipment Required
- Instructor Fees
- Certification Fees
Extended Range Nitrox Course qualifies you to
- Dive to depths up to 40 meters using nitrox mixtures of up to 50%
- 15 minutes of back gas decompression using a one stage decompression gas
Extended Range Nitrox Course Components
Learning technical diving brings you back to your open water days where new equipment and skills are being taught. To begin your journey in explore the vast unknowns of the oceans, SSI Extended Range Nitrox Diving is your ticket to a lifetime of experiences and adventure.
2 Theory Sessions
1 Pool Session
1 Weekend Trip
Our theory and knowledge component is broken into two parts:
- Online independent study via SSI Online Learning
- Theory class
Using existing materials developed my SSI, you can now learn at your own pace. Giving you the time and space to internalise concepts and through examples and section reviews.
After which, there will be 2 theory session where an instructor will go through additional queries, actual application concepts and provide value-added knowledge to get you ready for the remaining of your course components.
2 Session: Wednesday and Thursday, 7pm – 10.30pm
Location: Gill Divers Shop, 37b Hongkong Street
WHY LEARN EXTENDED RANGE NITROX DIVING
Taking the Extended Range Nitrox Diving Course will ensure that you acquire the foundational skills and diving experience needed to be able to do technical dives and explore the vast unknowns.
- Immerse in an interactive training on the basic principles of scuba diving.
- Acquire a full understanding and knowledge in exploring the Oceans.
- Become an expert on foundational technical diving techniques and skills.
- Master the basics of safe and precise technical diving.
- Ability to do open water dives with a maximum depth of 40 meters.
- Advantage of joining a community of technical divers worldwide.
After certification, you will be able to dive anywhere in the world with a buddy up to a depth of 40m with limited decompression incurred.