DIVER AND STRESS RESCUE COURSE ESSENTIALS
- 1 Theory Session
- 1 Pool Session
- 1 Open Water Diving Package
- SSI Diver Stress & Rescue Digital Kit
- Instructor Fees
- Certification with e-Card
DIVER AND STRESS RESCUE COURSE Components
The SSI Diver and Stress Rescue course consists of 3 parts: Academic, Pool training and Open sea dives.
1 Theory Class
1 Practical Pool Session
1 Weekend Trip
During this session, the instructor will provide you the overview of how the course will be conducted, and what is expected of you to handle different scenario to provide you with in-depth knowledge, skills and experience to quickly recognize and correct stressful and emergency situations in a variety of dive conditions and environments. You can improve your diving confidence and enjoyment by learning to recognize, handle and prevent stress related situations.
1 Session: Thursday (7-10pm)
Location: Gill Divers Pte. Ltd.
37 Hongkong Street, S059676
WHY LEARN THE DIVER STRESS AND RESCUE COURSE
The SSI Diver Stress and Rescue Specialty Course teaches the skills and knowledge needed to distinguish and deal with stress and avoid accidents during the dive.
- Master the ability to recognize and deal with stress underwater.
- Have the knowledge to deal with emergency situations.
- Expertise in rescue techniques in the event of an accident.
- Earn the SSI Diver Stress and Rescue Specialty certification upon program completion.
Day 1 (Friday)
- Meet at 13 York Hill
- Depart for Mersing Jetty via coach
- Rest stop
- Arrive at Mersing Jetty
- Depart for Tioman via ferry
Day 2 (Saturday)
- Arrive Tioman
- Check in Resort
- Breakfast & Briefing
- 1st Dive
- Lunch on board- Return to resort
- 2nd & 3rd Dive
- Dinner at resort, Log dives & debrief
Day 3 (Sunday)
- 4th & 5th Dive
- Lunch, Log dives & debrief
- Check out from resort & depart for Mersing Jetty via ferry
- Arrive Mersing Jetty
- Depart for Singapore via coach
- Arrive Singapore