This program will enable you to lead and guide certified divers.The goal is to create well-prepared, versatile and marketable Dive Professionals. Additionally, after passing the Snorkeling Instructor program, a Dive Guide can teach and issue Snorkeling certifications.
Dive Tioman - $599
Tioman Island (or Pulau Tioman, as it is known locally) is one of Malaysia's most popular islands, where the white sand beaches overhung by towering palm trees are lapped by clear, calm, and warm water teeming with all sorts of tropical marine life.
Dive Bali -
Wouldn’t you love to dive amongst crystal clear waters and a diverse array of marine life from the tiny pygmy seahorses to the deep sea mola mola or sunfish, with crazy currents to boot? Set your heart on Diving In Bali against one of the many beautiful islands!
Dive Guide Essentials
- Be At Least 15 Years of Age or Older
- Advanced Adventurer certification
- Diver Stress & Rescue certification
- 40 logged Dives
- Navigation, Night & Limited Visibility, Deep Diving certification or equivalent experience
- All Course Materials
- Various Theory Sessions
- Various Pool Sessions
- 10 Open Water Scuba Dives or at least 50 Total Dives Logged
- Instructor Fees
- Certification Fees