Many of the more exciting and intriguing dive sites in the world are located in deeper waters.To fully explore these sites, you will need to right knowledge and skills to plan and execute deep dives safely. Without proper training, this kind of diving can put you at risk. The SSI Deep Diving specialty will prepare you for diving below 18 metres by exploring the potential risks, hazards and how to deal with them.
DEEP DIVING COURSE ESSENTIALS
- All course materials
- 1 Theory session
- 3 Open Water Scuba Dives
- Instructor fees
- Certification fees
DEEP DIVING COURSE Components
1 Theory Class
1 Weekend Trip
Dedicated theory to cover in-depth knowledge about deep dives, DCS, pressure differences, learn how to use a dive computer and more.
1 Session: Wednesday (7pm)
Location: Gill Divers Pte. Ltd.
37 Hongkong Street, S059676
Day 1 (Friday)
- Meet at 13 York Hill
- Depart for Mersing Jetty via coach
- Rest stop
- Arrive at Mersing Jetty
- Depart for Tioman via ferry
Day 2 (Saturday)
- Arrive Tioman
- Check in Resort
- Breakfast & Briefing
- 1st Dive
- Lunch on board- Return to resort
- 2nd & 3rd Dive
- Dinner at resort, Log dives & debrief
Day 3 (Sunday)
- 4th & 5th Dive
- Lunch, Log dives & debrief
- Check out from resort & depart for Mersing Jetty via ferry
- Arrive Mersing Jetty
- Depart for Singapore via coach
- Arrive Singapore
WHY LEARN THE DEEP DIVING COURSE
- Conduct dives beyond 18 meters.
- Ability to safely and comfortably plan deep dives.
- Prerequisite for advanced scuba diving trainings.
- Earn the SSI Deep Diving Specialty certification upon program completion.
The fun doesn’t need to stop there! With just a little more training, you can go even further – imagine diving in underwater shipwrecks, with sharks, or becoming an underwater photographer! It s your chance to move to the next level in your diving adventures.