This program is for students who do not have the time to complete the Open Water Diver program, and provides you with the training and experience required to dive in open water environments under the supervision of a dive professional. You will earn the SSI Scuba Diver certification, which can be upgraded to the SSI Open Water Diver certification with additional training.
Scuba DIVER COURSE ESSENTIALS
- At least 10 years of age
- Certification Prerequisites: None
- Academic Sessions: Online Program
- Pool/ confined Water Sessions: 3
- Open Water Dives: 2
- Maximum Training depth: 12 metes / 40 feet
- Suggested Duration: 10-16 hours
- Soft Gear Rental (Mask and fins) – Check with us for the equipment purchase promotion
- Dive Assure Insurance (Recommended)
- Air fare (If any)
- Marine Park fee
- Batteries for torch
- Gratitude for Boat Crew / Guide
The fun doesn’t need to stop there! With just a little more training, you can go even further – imagine diving in underwater shipwrecks, with sharks, or becoming an underwater photographer! It s your chance to move to the next level in your diving adventures.